e² Young Engineers enrichment programs provide an engaging, hands-on learning experience.
Our students work with LEGO® parts and other games’ assembly kits exclusively designed by our research team for our programs to build LEGO® models. Learning becomes fun and accessible to our students of all ages.
At the American International School of Rotterdam new courses will start after the summer break. A full year learning STEM, Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics, by building fun LEGO® models or Kid K’nex® models for the younger students.
Courses 2018-2019 open for enrollment:
Big Builders course
- Big Builders after school program
- Children age 3,5 – 6 (PK2 and Kindergarten)
- Fridays 15:15- 16:00
- Starting September 28th, full school-year 29 lessons
Bricks Challenge course
- Bricks Challenge after school program
- Children age 6 – 10 (1st – 5th grade )
- Wednesdays 15:15- 16:30
- Starting September 26th, full school-year 29 lessons
Galileo Technic course
- Galileo Technic after school program
- Children age 10 – 14 (6th-8th grade) or from age 8 if they finised the Bricks Challenge course
- Mondays 15:15- 16:30
- Starting October 1th, full school-year 28 lessons