2. Should I wish to withdraw my child, I will provide at least 1 weeks written notice.
3. Missed Class Policy: I understand that Young Engineers is unable to offer make up classes, refunds or discounts for missed classes. This ensures Young Engineers can maintain a stable learning environment for all students with minimum class disruptions. Venues and teachers are also hired based on full term periods.
4. I agree to inform Young Engineers when any details previously stated on the enrolment form have changed during the year. In particular contact details, health issues and emergency contact details.
5. I acknowledge and agree that Young Engineers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excludes all liability for any loss, damage or other claim arising from or in any way connected to the attendance of my child/children at Young Engineers, including without limitation claims relating to personal injury.
6. I hereby release and forever discharge Young Engineers from any and all liability, loss and damage (including direct, indirect and consequential) or any other claim in anyway associated with the attendance of my child/children at Young Engineers classes.
7. In case of accidental injury or incident, I authorise any necessary medical treatment and agree to cover any expenses that may be incurred.
8. I understand that bookings & payment are taken for full term periods. This is because room hire, teachers employment & the number of classes we run need to be arranged for an entire term. Therefore, we cannot take casual bookings or pro-rata weeks if you may be away. Students enrolling after commencement of Term will be charged a pro rata rate for the current term.
9. I understand that payments for each course be made prior to the commencement of the start. Places of unpaid students may be opened to students wanting to pay where there are waiting lists for classes.
10. I understand that payments that have not been received more than 3 weeks after class commencement, are subject to a late payment fee of €25. Young Engineers will notify parents / guardians if payments have not been received prior to any late fee being charged.
11. I accept that Young Engineers reserves the right to refuse admission to any person that presents a disciplinary problem to staff or a threat to the safety and well being of other children. Unacceptable language or bullying will under no circumstances be tolerated and will result in the child being removed from the class with no refund.
12. Young Engineers expects appropriate and positive behaviour from its students at all times. When these expectations are not met I accept that Young Engineers will discuss behaviour issues with the parent/ guardian. If inappropriate behaviour continues and poses threat, harm or continued disruption to others, the student will be asked to leave the programme.
13. I acknowledge that my personal information will be stored in accordance with current privacy legislation.
14. I warrant that my child has not at any time suffered blackout, seizure, convulsion, fainting, dizzy spells or any other medical condition and is not presently receiving treatment for any illness, disorder or injury which would render it unsafe for my child to take part in Young Engineers classes.
15. I understand that damaged kits can be replaced for a fee of €150.
16. Drop off and pick up to class: Students are only supervised by a Young Engineers teacher during their actual lesson time. I understand that as a parent/guardian I am required to supervise my child/ren before and after class, and drop off and collect their child from the classroom.