Pre-school, ages 4 – 6
This unique Big Builders enrichment program for preschool develops children’s tactile, motor, and spatial skills while teaching science and engineering principles using K’nex®. These programs are conducted in small group settings to ensure that each engineer gains the intended knowledge and experience
- Big Builders full year 29 lessons
- Wednesdays 12:00 – 13:00 (15 minutes lunchtime, start lesson at 12:15)
- Pre-school / Kindergarten age 4-6
Calendar Robo Bricks program 2019/2020
Program Subjects Include
- Physics Principles: Basic principles such as balance and buoyancy
- Animal Kingdom: Various animals – domestic and wild
- Biology: Natural pest control, pollination and symbiosis
- The Universe: Space, Earth and the Solar System
- Geometry: Characteristics of basic geometric shapes
- Transportation and Traffic Safety: Understanding different types of vehicles including motorcycles, trucks, cars and boats.
e² Young Engineers believes that children best absorb the subjects taught in each lesson through play, utilizing unique K’NEX® models designed by our staff.
Big Builders Values
- Develops motor skills
- Develops social interaction skills
- Develops self-expression ability
- Encourages creative thinking at the “Improvements and Inventions” stage
- Expands horizons and provides broad knowledge on wildlife, transportation, and space as well as natural phenomena and basic laws of physics
In addition to these skills, the program’s instructors will strengthen the participants’ self-confidence and their social engagement skills.