1th– 5th Grade, ages 6 – 11
Our most popular program introduces primary school children to the basic principles of mathematics, science and engineering. By integrating the basic arithmetic learned in school with an intuitive active learning process, children grasp a better understanding of the fundamentals of physics.
- Bricks Challenge full year 29 lessons
- Wednesdays 15:15 – 16:30
- Grade 1- 5 age 6 -11
Calendar Brick Challenge program 2019/2020
Bricks Challenge is a LEGO® based programme. Each class is 75 minutes long and delivers both theoretical and practical knowledge of the STEM subjects. Children are provided with a unique LEGO® bricks kit and build a motorised model at each class.
Throughout our classes we aim to excite, inspire and educate your children in a way that sparks their curiousity and builds their confidence in STEM subjects. Children leave our classes proud of their achievements with new knowledge and a new learning experience.
Program Subjects Include
- Basic and complex mathematics: Children learn about ratios, squares and cubes as well as simple division and multiplication.
- Famous scientific and philosophical figures: Children are introduced to Archimedes, Sir Isaac Newton, Einstein, and more.
- Powers and principles in physics: Centrifugal and centripetal forces, the power of inertia, potential energy, kinetic energy, action and reaction law, buoyancy, torques, fulcrum, load division, angular momentum, and more.
Bricks Challenge Values
- Develops motor skills
- Encourages creative thinking
- Develops the ability of analyzing engineering process
- Strengthens social aptitude and develops communication and teamwork ability
- Expands horizons and general knowledge in physics and various natural phenomena